10/27/17

todd packer, the character from 'the office,' may have served in vietnam, i feel. fictionally, like, in his backstory. seems like "all the evidence is there"

earlier my cat was sitting on my jeans for like fifteen minutes. she went directly from being in the litter box to sitting on my jeans

she doesn't have ringworm, i found out, at dinner two nights ago. i didn't hear my phone vibrate, but i got a voicemail telling me her skin culture came back negative

sort of had a memory of san francisco in 2015 based off having to pee. it's gone

i keep looking at my cat

i'd like to drink coffee. i haven't been eating meat, but i have been eating fish. i'd like to stop eating fish, but i keep telling myself it's okay, because it's a process of eliminating stuff over time. i shouldn't have to notice it. i probably won't stop eating fish, though, and i ate a little meat at dinner in chinatown last week

i don't want to hang out at anyone's house. i want to drink coffee. maybe take a walk. my heater came on at almost nine a.m. and then went off shortly after that

i dislike the new noah baumbach movie, people don't talk like that. zoe said her mom liked it. the nytimes likes it. why is it streaming on netflix? i don't know why noah baumbach has gotten such a pass by critics to keep making maudlin, derivative movies with overly affected dialogue. bums me out. i want to care less about this

there was one part where i wasn't paying close attention to that i thought i might like. people were crying

forgot all about how i looked for parking yesterday. there's no solution for looking for parking. public transportation is not a solution. i’m failing with this day

my cat is sitting partially on some of my toes. it looks nice outside, but every time i look, even at just the area my curtains are revealing, my eyes feel strained. might go downtown. i know where to find parking there

i wonder if muji sells halloween stuff

zoe said she found some ketamine in a shoebox. she sent me a pic, it looks like an okay amount

1 comment:

Zachary German said...

I liked watching it