summertime

laid up with my radio
locked out by my radio
laughing to my radio
lost without my radio
rhode island red hot radio
boston hard rock radio
light outside my window
pane popped back and weeping
baseball on my radio
chicago sausage radio
cradling my radio
oh my sweet, sweet radio
freeform format radio
all night sex talk radio
adam carolla love you
ludacris my radio
bee swarm friday radio
hallows outlet radio
thank you rest stop radio
tacky egg cream residue
coughing on my radio
down home drop out radio
c cell battery radio
dead horse drive-thru radio
wet nap ar-15
deep pocket gulf stream radio
burned my tiny radio
set fire my smallest radio
can't find all the ashes
read too many dragon books
in the hotel
radio
scared my dad's mad radio
gave him the finger a-yo
midnight claw trap pinched me
lost my sister's dvd
need back jet boat leatherman
takes out seats fall foaming
outside my neighbor's jet boat
the radio's special expense account
my cleats are filthy radio
radio radio radio
lost money on the radio
knees taller than the radio
can't forget the treehouse
still waiting for tomatoes

No comments: